Day Care at Cozy Canine Camp
Cozy Canine Camp understands dogs are social creatures. Often our lives are too busy to give them the attention and stimulation they need. Dogs crave interaction with friends as well as mental and physical exercise. If your dog cannot go to work with you, doggie daycare can be a great alternative.
Doggy Day Care Amenities
Doggy Day Campers at Cozy Canine Camp enjoy a day full of social activities and individualized care from our camp counselors. The average day for a pet at doggy day care includes:
- Morning time in play groups organized by size and temperament
- Runs in our private park
- Daycare enrichment to keep canine brains busy and reinforce good manners.
- A midday nap and snack
- Afternoon playtime with canine friends
- Seasonal fun includes splashing in baby pools, running in snow, special holiday events and more!
- Fresh water at all times
- Naturally shaded play yards
- Aluminite shading for extra sun protection
- Equipment to run over/under/around by Puppy Playground
- Indoor playroom
- Heated “Greenhouse” with 3 play yards for inclement weather.
- Double fenced play yards
- Covered yards for jumpers
- Forever Lawn turf, gravel, and wood chip yards.
Older dogs can also benefit from doggy day care. Our camp counselors will take them on a few short walks each day to keep their joints loose, and light exercise can help pets who struggle with digestive problems or incontinence.
Doggie Day Camp Pricing and Packages
Daycare packages must be pre- paid.